Sat, Dec 02|
Columbus County Law Enforcement Range
North Carolina Concealed Carry Course (12/2)
Time & Location
Dec 02, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Columbus County Law Enforcement Range, 300 Alfred Hayes Dr, Chadbourn, NC 28431, USA
About the Event
North Carolina Concealed Carry Handgun Training Course provided by Hewett's Concealed Carry & Firearms, LLC (this course is required prior to applying for a North Carolina Concealed Carry Handgun Permit).
What to Bring:
- Range appropriate clothing and footwear
- 30 rounds of ammunition and your handgun
- Hearing protection
- Pen or pencil
- This course will cover much more than the state requires and will include real-life scenarios
- Books will be provided to all students
- If you would like to bring lunch, feel free to (we will not take a lunch break)
- Snacks and drinks will be available (free of charge)
- For safety purposes, please leave your handgun and ammunition secured inside of your vehicle until instructed otherwise
Successful completion of this course will provide you with a certificate of completion to advance to the final step of obtaining your North Carolina Concealed Carry Permit. If this is what you’re looking for, make sure to sign up today. Feel free to reach out with any questions or to learn more.
Pay Cash in Class
With the purchase of this ticket the student must pay the class fee upon arrival via cash or other accepted method. Student will need to bring range appropriate clothing, pen, and hearing protection. Accepted payments are Cash, ApplePay, CashApp, PayPal, and Venmo. Two Packages Available 1.) $75 With No Gun Rental - With the purchase of this ticket, the student needs to provide their own handgun and ammunition (30 Rounds). 2.) $85 With Gun Rental - Gun and ammo provided.